Perinatology & GynaecologyWorking at UMC Utrecht since:
ContactE-mail: email@example.comPhone number:
+31 88 75 73 981
MD(Utrecht), PhDDate of graduation:
2001Title PhD thesis:
Fetal Tachycardia, diagnosis and treatment.PhD date:
- PhD at Yale University, University of Göteborg and University of Utrecht, 1998-2003
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the University Medical Center Utrecht, Diakonessenhuis Utrecht and Elisabeth Hospital Tilburg.
- Postdotoral fellow at Cambridge University, 2005
- Fellowship Fetal and Maternal Medicine at AMC Amsterdam and UMC Utrecht, 2008-2010.
- Heart disease in pregnancy, maternal and fetal
- Foetal cardiology
- Preterm labour.
- Member of board obstetrics research consortium.- Research project into heart disease and pregnancy and the relation of premature labour, in collaboration with AMC, UMCG and UMCU.-
- PI APOSTEL III, RCT of Atosiban versus Nifedipine in threatening preterm labour.