Computer Aided Learning
Various computer aided learning (CAL) facilities are available to teachers, trainers and other staff members of the UMC Utrecht. If you wish to use these facilities, please follow these steps.
Teachers / trainers of the academic courses and the UMC Utrecht Academy
- If you were assigned your room number(s) via the scheduler by means of the regular request process, go straight to step 3.Also read the Tips & Tricks schedule process
- Reserve the room via the scheduler according to the standard request procedure.
- Once your scheduler has assigned your room number(s), request applications and accounts via the CAL request form
- Reserve a room via the room reservation form.
Also read the reservation conditions and rates
- Once you have received room number(s) from the schedulers in response to your request via the room reservation form, request applications and accounts via the CAL request form.
Contact Windows 7 Computer Aided Learning (CLz-X + laptops) has been moved to Digital Workplace (DW). This means that in the Education Center you can only use the applications that are made centrally available. You cannot install or start up any local applications yourself.
We would like to hear your experience with our service, questions or ideas to improve our feedback.