We oversee and execute educational program evaluation by means of various methods. Also we advise and assist in the preparation of external audits and accreditation of education.
Advice and development
We advise on the systematic approach to quality assurance of education. This advice can pertain to:
- Determining strategic objectives of quality assurance
- Formulating specific target goals and target figures
- Developing measurement instruments and procedures
- Setting up a PDCA (plan–do–check–act) cycle in support of ongoing quality improvement
- Consolidating all aspects in a quality plan
Coordination and implementation
The Center supports program evaluation procedures including:
- Advice on evaluation procedures
- Development of questionnaires
- Producing (printed and electronic) questionnaires
- Processing results and drawing up reports
- Providing management information on the courses
- Preparing and taking minutes of the evaluation meetings
Accreditation and inspection
The Center can assist in the preparation of external quality control audits and accreditations of education, including:
- Providing evaluation data
- Substantive procedural advice
- Project management
- Writing texts and/or providing feedback on draft texts.
Request our assistance
After holding an exploratory talk, we assess whether our expertise matches your request and whether we have the capacity to fulfil your request. If both questions are answered in the affirmative, we draw up a quotation outlining the services we can provide at what price.