Course coordinators and trainers/advisors can have lectures recorded. The UMC Utrecht provides this service in the Yellow, Green, Pink, Blue, HB2.70 and HB3.70 lecture halls and in the Auditorium of the Wilhelmina Children’s Hospital (WKZ). We also provide educational advice and support for making knowledge clips.
Request a recording
Benefits of an e-lecture
As a service to students
- To work out lecture material after the lecture
- To review before an exam, or
- To refresh knowledge of a previous course for an internship
As a strategic teaching method
- To eliminate deficiencies in the commencement level
- To explain complex issues
- As a component of blended learning (including Flipped classroom)
For students who are unable to attend normally due to
- A disability, such as: dyslexia, hearing impairment, attention deficit disorder, chronic fatigue
- A stay abroad
- Presence urgently required elsewhere or illness
For internal use
- To reflect on one’s own performance
- To coordinate lecture material among lecturers
- To have good examples of lectures
List of possibilities
Do you want to discover the full range of possibilies of e-lectures?
Knowledge clips are short e-lectures. One specific topic is discussed in no more than 10 minutes. You can record knowledge clips in HB3.25, at your desk, or you can have clips made of lectures that have already been recorded. Should you require more information, please feel free to contact us.
Points of particular attention
- The block coordinator informs all teachers about the recordings.
- All teachers must grant individual permission for their lectures to be recorded.
- Patients may never be recorded.
Should you have any questions or need advice about recorded lectures or knowledge clips, please contact project manager Esther Christenhuis: email@example.com