Since 2005, the UMC Utrecht has established an Internationalization Committee with the objective to increase the quality of research through international collaboration.
Internationalization Committee uitklapper, klik om te openen
In 2020, a new Internationalization Committee was formed.
Internationalization Committee Members:
- Prof. dr. L. Bont (I&I, CH) - Chair
- Dr. F. Meye (Brain)
- Dr. D. Gawlitta (RM&SC)
- Prof. dr. D. Oberski (Data, CH, UU Internationalisation)
- Prof. dr. P. Derksen (Cancer)
- Prof. dr. L. Verkooijen (Imaging, Cancer, Epidemiology)
- Dr. J. L. Browne (Global Health, Young Talent)
UMC Utrecht strategic network uitklapper, klik om te openen
The UMC Utrecht collaborates with a limited number of international strategic partners. With these partners the UMC Utrecht has developed large programs in different areas of research:
- Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KU Leuven)
- University of Toronto (UofT)
- University College London (UCL)
The Internationalization Committee started a new budget for the years 2020-2025 for awarding grants that promote research collaboration. Staff who are interested in these grants can find them on Connect.